Monday, January 12, 2009

First poster i design

This is the first poster i design for CAL&SAM Jan intake orientation night party of my college. I managed to finish it in 1 night. So proud of it de^^ haha.... Although i stole the background image from deviatart but i did took hours to arrange the words and get the colours right. However, when the posters were printed out, the colours changed... look a bit odd ard... sadT-T 有点失望的... 但是算了吧~ 失败中学习... 可是我还没查出哪里出错了><"

I think some of you will be wondering why the theme is called the " Eclipse". Actually, I also don't really understand. It's my friends' idea. It has something to do with be yourself. My friends' also came up with quotes like "Make a mark, Set a statement" and "Don’t be afraid to block out the sun". So figure it out yourself 吧~!xD

4 comments:

♥敏敏♡ said...

EIEI~~不错LEH~很好看~~
你都不用去读DESIGN..
直接就可以弄出来了..厉害~~
不愧是我的CHIAN CHIAN~~哈哈~~XD
下次教我哦~~~

**PLS:要不要转去读DESIGN~~??哈哈XD

丽晴 said...

哈哈... 谢谢eh~ ^^
这个poster的design很简单而已
保你一学就会
下次你来我家,我教你!

Leo Gan said...

I m not sure bout adobe illustrator, but for photoshop i usually did some setting on the mode where u r allow to choose CMYK, RGB, Lab colour and etc before proceeding to printing. Besides, make sure yr artwork in computer is 20% brighter than your desired brightness, cuz when u print out, it usually goes darker. Thatz my experience, hope it helps.

丽晴 said...

Yea, u're right! The colours do look darker when printed out.
I saved the file as CMYK
I guess i probably should have set the colours brighter...
Next time i will de le~
thx so much for the info ^^

 
template by suckmylolly.com