Saturday, January 3, 2009

5S6 Pangkor Trip 26~28Dec08

Finally could meet my dearest friends again~! Miss them so much~!!! My class got 52 ppl de but only 20 got go... or else it would have been more fun...but算不错了.This Pangkor trip may not be luxurious and it's quite tiring... but it sure gave me a lot of precious memories that i will keep with me forever^^ 3days 2nights of fun & laughters:D Really must thank Cammie's hard work for organizing this trip. You're the best~!

Day1: Woke up excited and anxious. Made sure I have everything ready(especially my hairdryer xD)and took LRT from titiwangsa to Plaze Rakyat to meet up my friends. Took a bus for abt 4hrs to Lumut then took ferry to Pangkor island. When FINALLY reached there, still had to fight for a pink "taxi van" with the other tourists under the hot blazing sun to get to our Coral Resort(apartment).

After changing our cloths, we took a small boat out to the sea for sightseeing around the island. The boat driver was very funny, and took us all on an awesome boat drift(literally). After the trilling boat ride, we went snorkeling. It was a lot of fun. I didn't really looked at the fishes cause i was a bit scared>"<
We had steamboat for dinner at a chinese stall which was just next to the resort we stayed. After that, some of us went out to the beach to search for "蓝眼泪" which are some scattered glowing blue sand that appear when 涨潮... Was really interesting... never seen anything like it b4. At the beach, we also got to see 满天星. It was gorgeous *__* felt like it had been ages since i saw so many stars in the sky... 住在城市里,真的错过很多大自然的美丽景色...


the place we stayed
We finally arrived at Pangkor Island

My friends~^^~

boat driver uncle潜海拿上来给我们看的海胆&海参(Ah~~那个海参流白色的汁~!恶心>"<)

Evon, 韵欣,ME^^

蓝眼泪

傻傻地在等蓝眼泪被海浪冲上来
Day2:I was first one to wake up in the morning(cause it was very cold~~) After 洗刷换衣,I went to the beach with cow & man yao for a walk. The sun and the sand was nice & warm. We sat on a big stone by the beach and enjoyed the view there. 唉。。。几时还能像那样什么都不许烦脑地看着大海发白日梦呢?

After finish our breakfast, we went for a jungle tracking, lead by 2 malay firemen. IT WAS HORRIBLE~!!!Blood sucking leeches & mosquitos were everywhere. Every step also got leeches trying to climb up your foots~! I struggled to climb as fast as i could up & down the moutain. It was like trying to escape from a nightmare~! After 1hr+ of struggle, we finally made it out of the jungle(alive). Everyone's legs were bloody cause of the leeches, especialy可怜的Cammie.
In the evening, we rented bicycles and cycled along the road by the beach. We stoped by a 亭子&the beach to take some pic. The bicycle seat was very uncomfortable. Made my buttock a bit pain >"<
At night, we had a BBQ dinner at the chinese stall again(we actually had all our meals there,except breakfast. It was included in the trip package). Back in the apartment, me and some of my friends played pocker cards. I learnt some new skills from some 师父eh~ I think this CNY I can win more rounds le~ hehe^^

almost finish jungle tracking le


Cammie's foot. Got somemore on her knee and hip><"

锦辉&I

I love 5Syi forever

Enjoying the view. I love the big blue sea and the amazing big blue sky. They made me feel that all my troubles are very small & far away...

Day3: Went to the beach side alone for a nice slow morning walk. Sat on a big swing hang on a tree by the beach. Wanted to have another last good look at the sea and feel the sand and sea water under my feet b4 leaving...

Waited for the others to wake up & pack their things, then went to a near by indian mamak stall for breakfast with a few friends(It was terrible~ don't go there!)

After check out, we took 2 pink taxi van to the Pangkor town. My friends bought a lot of seafood snacks as souvenir for their family at the shops there, except me>"<>

The ferry station got a lot ppl wanted to go back to Lumut too... so we had to wait in a long queue for a ferry. Some of us even had to和大队分散了. After we arrived, we took pic beside the Lumut ferry station, then only join back the大队 at the near by KFC to have lunch/ my dinner. After that, we took a bus for an almost 4hrs ride back KL.

Some of us got down the bus at Duta bus station while the other had to go to the Pudu bus station. 就这样我们又分散了。。。 somehow I felt that I will not be able to see them for a very long time:(

嘉雯and her mum then gave me a lift home^^ Thank you so much~!

Me & 纪颖

Reading magazine

waiting to checkout

waiting for friends to buy snacks

the 3 monkeys

At Lumut with the guys

Me & Cammie in bus to go back to KL

3 comments:

♥敏敏♡ said...

你们一起看太阳下山的那个PIC..
超美的啊~我很喜欢~不像从你的PIC出来的..哈~
应该偷别人的照片..XD
不错LEH~觉得你经过了一个很美好的旅程..
下次我也要和你一起去~不理不理~XD

丽晴 said...

我没带照相机去Pangkor...
全部照片当然都是偷别人的啦~哈哈
其实那边没什么特别,但是因为和朋友去就不同了...
能有机会和朋友们一起旅行真是很美好的啊~
有机会的话,我们一定也要一起旅行哦~~^^

♥敏敏♡ said...

都懂你是偷别人的啦~~哈~XD
真的~其实哪里都不重要~
只要跟一大班朋友一起去玩..
一定是超开心的~棒~~~
一定会有机会的~~XD哈~~
我要去JAPAN~~~~~~~

 
template by suckmylolly.com